Thursday, January 22, 2009

Editorials

Thought it was time for me to take a look at the visual pundits again....



And what else would anyone expect from Mr. Ditto and the Heads? What I say to Limpballs and his cohorts is..America. Love it or leave it. I know of a country that is run just the way they would like this one to be. It's depicted in the cartoon below.....I'm sure that the NeoCons would not only be welcome..but would fit right in....





You can tell I feel bad for them. Tell you what...let's give them the same voice that they gave everyone who wasn't a neocon for the last quarter century. After all..if it's good enough for the goose....^_^



Yep..just like Hamas says..it's another great victory over Israel. I don't know what the rest of the world is whining about. Hamas says they won, that they have gotten even stronger and will continue to shell southern Irael with even more accuracy and frequency. I certainly don't see why anyone else should be interested in sending aid and support to the victor. Possibly there is some way it can all be re-routed to the poor loser Israelis..

No comments: