Thursday, October 30, 2008

This is the Sound

I'm tossing in a plug for the most excellent new music release (This is the Sound) from my friend Ian McGlynn. If you don't trust my opinion, I suspect you can find some free clips on his Myspace page. I have no idea anymore where one goes to buy a hard copy of music albums, but I'm sure it can be found at any of the online stores, and digital versions are also available at Itunes and Amazon and a couple of others. Let's see...what's the best plug I can give it..

"..one of 3 albums that I've actually bought this year..."

I don't know of any higher praise...^_^

5 comments:

tara said...

Yes, i agree...very good music!

love from,

tara

Kris said...

It is a nice album. Ian keeps getting better and better.

tara said...

Hey Cliff,

what are the other couple of albums you thought were good enough to buy?

love from,

tara

Cliff said...

Let's see....thinking hard...probably a Hiromi album (Jazz piano)..and Josh Fix..which I also highly recommend. Also excellent is the Zombies 40th anniversary live performance of the Odyssey & Oracle album..definitely a high point.

lemonian said...

Hey Everyone!
Ian here. Thanks for the plug Cliff. Hope everyone checks out my new album and buys it. :) How's that for a shameless plug?

http://www.ianmcglynn.com