Saturday, November 1, 2008

Editorials



No..really...I'm sure the Oakland police really are worried about protecting their citizens from the rioting women should Palin lose. Look at all the trouble they had when Geraldine Ferraro lost in her run for VP....^_^



Yeah...I've been thinking this for at least a week or so now. Of course..if all our problems could be solved by spreading lies..I'd certainly be a McPalin supporter...



As a response to Anagen. Really..this did come up after I posted a reply to your voting comment...really....^_^

3 comments:

RR said...

hmmmm

me, not like technology?

who me?

RR said...

dang - do I have to use a password every time I comment?

Cliff said...

I wouldn't think so. My browser seems to remember who I am. Sorry, I don't know why you are having to.