Wednesday, November 5, 2008

No editorial cartoon today...

I think we'll skip the cartoons for today...I'm feeling a bit mellower...and with any luck all the people I hate are dead of strokes...so I'll try and be nice for a while. At least until I hear the lies ramping up again..^_^.

An additional note on my friend (and maybe an occasional poster here) Ian McGlynn. If you want to listen to any of his songs...you might want to go to his website. His songs are up there on streaming format, and you can get a good idea of them that way.

If you want to buy a download though, I'd suggest Amazon for that instead of his link to Itunes. Amazon is a good $3 cheaper for high quality non-DRM'ed files ...and no having to mess with Itunes...^_^(for a full album. The price for a single track is the same. In fact, if you insist on Itunes, at least download each track individually...save a bit more than a dollar that way.). But, if you are like most Apple fans and insist on paying more just because Steve says you should...by all means pop over to the Itunes store and send more money to Steve.

(Oh..by the way..I checked. Ian gets the same amount from both places for a sale..so not sending extra money to apple does not affect him.)

2 comments:

RR said...

so which album was it that you said was fantastic?

Cliff said...

Sorry...this post was a follow up to the earlier post that was the title of the album..This is the Sound...

I also didn't say since it's the featured album on the website that I linked to in the article.