Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Not that I'm ever known to brag.....^_^

Full analytical report for Cliff

Please bookmark this page; it will be available online for two weeks. You may also print a copy of each section for your records.

General statistics

Total number of questions: 30
Questions answered: 30
Questions not answered: 0
Questions answered correctly: 28
Questions answered incorrectly: 2

Percentage correct answers: 93 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 142 and the average score for all test takers is 100.

Your Grade ** Gifted **

Anyone with a general IQ this high is considered to be gifted. You have the ability to think critically, conceptualize ideas and form your own conclusions. Your ability to think in patterns and to produce order out of chaos enables you to handle complexities and see logic in everything. Needless to say you are self-aware of your abilities and have the brains for all known occupations. If you think of intelligence as the ability to adapt easily to new situations then you are at the top of the charts.



So...my eternal question is...if I'm so smart (and verbal is my strongest category), why is it I have such a hard time getting anyone to understand what the f I'm talking about? ^_^

PS..this is directly in line with every IQ test I've taken since I was in high school +/- 4 points. Just nice to see my brain hasn't totally given up..^_^ Here is the web site if anyone is interested.ll

http://www.intelligencetest.com

1 comment:

tara said...

Hi Cliff,

i'll try to take the test as soon as i get some spare time. i'm not too good at these tests especially if there are math questions. But i know my score should be about 120 because i was tested a few years ago.

i hope my score doesn't go down!

love from,

tara